HCSO airplane for sale
HCSO SURPLUS PROPERTY DISPOSAL
The HCSO will be accepting sealed bids for the purchase of one 1996 American Champion Aircraft Model No. 8GCBC. Serial number 380-96 N770AC. Aircraft total time is 954.90, engine total time is 954.90. Propeller total time is 154.90.
The terms of the bid are as follows:
- Minimum Reserve Bid $69,500.00 in U.S. Funds.
- If the minimum bid is not received all bids will be rejected and sale canceled.
- All bids must be received at the Highlands County Sheriff's Office by Friday, Feb. 12, 2021.
- All bidders must respond via U.S Mail with legible post mark to the Highlands County Sheriff's Office located at 400 S. Eucalyptus Street, Sebring Florida 33870 3720. Bid envelopes must have printed on the front outside of the envelope bid number and opening time and date of bid opening.
- All bids must provide name and address of bidder with telephone and email contact.
- Successful bidder will have 10 days to complete the purchase.
- In case of duplicate bids, the earliest postmark and time stamp will determine the successful bidder.
- HCSO will not provide any express or implied warranty.
The aircraft and all documentation logs are available for inspection at Highlands Aviation, Inc. located at 1311 Aviation Way, Avon Park, FL 33825. Contact Jim Renfro, President, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 863 452 2600.